Actress Moxie Emily Hopper’s age appears to be between 20 and 30, judging by her photographs and career progression.
Emily Hopper is an actress best known for her appearance in the Netflix film titled Moxie, which is a comedy about teenage feminism.
Speaking of her role in the film, she plays the character of Meg, who uses a wheelchair but doesn’t let that define her. Additionally, she is also a member of the school marching band in the show.
Although this was Emily’s first major role in a movie, she had starred in a few short films in the past. The beautiful starlet has appeared in short films, including Best enemies and Parents Inc.
|Last name||Emily hopper|
How old is Emily Hopper?
Looking at her appearance, Emily Hopper seems to fall into the 20-30 age range.
But her verified age is unknown as she has not made her date of birth public.
In addition, details relating to his birthplace and zodiac sign also remain unclear.
Facts to know about Emily Hopper
- As the actress is just a newcomer to the industry, Emily Hopper has yet to earn a spot on Wikipedia. Nonetheless, his short bio is told on IMDb instead.
- As of yet, no information on the state of her relationship has surfaced. Therefore, it is not known whether or not Emily Hopper has a boyfriend.
- Strangely, the charming starlet is not available on any social media platform. She could not be found on Twitter or Instagram.
- Likewise, Emily’s height, weight, and other body measurements are also missing from the web.
- Moving on to her family background, Emily Hopper also didn’t reveal any information about them.
- Born and raised in the United States, actress Moxie is of American nationality. However, his ethnicity has not yet been revealed.
- In addition to acting, Hopper also works as a creative writer.
- His recent film Moxie was released on March 3, 2021 and received mixed reactions from critics everywhere.