|Olivia Liang Quick Info|
|Height||5 feet 5 inches|
|Date of Birth||May 11, 1993|
|Eye colour||Dark brown|
Olivia liang is an American actress and director known for her appearance as Alyssa Chang in Legacy, Nicky in Kung Fu, and Yuejin in In the dark.
Liang was born on c. May 11, 1993.
According to sources, Liang studied at the University of California San Diego.
Olivia is represented by the artist agency Abrams.
5 feet 5 inches or 165 cm
53 kg or 117 lb
Race / ethnicity
- Slightly freckled face
- Fuller lips
Through her social media, Olivia has endorsed or promoted various brands including GANNI, Mejuri, More shiny, Forever 21, Inland Products, Inc., and Sam edelman.
Olivia Liang Favorite Things
- Delivered – One Absolutely Notable Thing by Hank Green
Source – SCMP
Olivia Liang Facts
- She once tweeted to her fans that her biggest fear was falling asleep with her head tilted back and mouth open and being filmed on a plane.
- One of the first posts she uploaded to her Instagram account dates back to June 28, 2015.
- In 2017, Liang made her first TV show appearance in Pillow talk. However, her first break came with the appearance of Wendy in Dating after college in 2019.
- Over time, she has worked with various well-known stars including Danielle Rose Russell, Aria Shahghasemi, Kaylee Bryant, Shannon Dang and Gavin Stenhouse.
Image presented by Olivia Liang / Instagram