|Karen Huger Quick Info|
|Height||5 feet 7 inches|
|Date of Birth||May 3, 1963|
Karen huger is an American television presenter and entrepreneur who is
Place of birth
Virginia, United States
Potomac, Montgomery County, Maryland, United States
TV Personality, Entrepreneur
- Dad – Benjamin B. Wooden Jr.
- Mother – Georgia Raines in wood
- Siblings – Bridget Wooden (sister) (caregiver)
5 feet 7 inches or 170 cm
60 kg or 132 lb
Boyfriend / spouse
Karen dated –
- Edmund E. Carter
- Raymond Huger – She is married to the founder and CEO of Paradigm Raymond Huger.
To note: Huger has 1 child from his two marriages, a boy named Brandon and a girl Rayvin.
Race / ethnicity
She has African-American ancestry.
However, she also prefers to dye her hair in various shades including gray, blonde and light brown.
- She has a prominent mole on the left side of her face which is located near her upper lip and a second mole which is located on her chin.
- Falcon nose shape
Karen Huger Facts
- Huger grew up on a large farm in Virginia.
- She rose to fame after being featured as a candidate on The Real Housewives of Potomac in 2016. Later, in 2021, she was again chosen to appear on The Real Housewives of Atlanta.
- Huger lost his father on June 28, 2018, of natural causes, after a battle with Alzheimer’s disease. Before that, on November 23, 2017, she lost her mother
- In the past she started her own hair line called Icon collection.
Image presented by Karen Huger / Instagram